A field of Lupine is a truly a memorable sight, with spiky blooms of saturated indigo-blue that last from late spring to summer. Growing to be about 12-36” tall, Lupine is a great option for adding some color to your yard and garden. Extremely easy to grow and deer resistant, this perennial flower blooms year after year.
- Lupine seeds can be planted in very early spring, but tend to do better if planted in late spring and allowed to overwinter, blooming in the following spring.
- Soak seeds for 24-48 hours before planting for best results
- Cover gingerly (1/8") with soil and water lightly until germination, which can take about 10 days
- Packet contains 2g of GMO free seeds.
- All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel. Some natural variation might occur.