While producing tiny daisy-like flowers that smell like apples, this herb is truly asking to be made into a tea to be enjoyed by a warm fire and good book.
- Chamomile seeds need light to germinate, so scatter the seeds and press them firmly onto the soil, but do not cover the seeds with soil.
- Prefers full sun or partial shade in sandy or well drained soil.
- For direct sowing, plant the seeds 1/4" deep in rows 18" apart.
- Germination: 7-10 days. Maturity: 56 days
- Collect flowers when plant is mature and lay flat to dry completely for enjoying tea in the off season.
- Packet contains 300mg of GMO free seeds.
- All packets are handmade on a thick card stock for a chic look and feel. Some natural variation might occur.